1. Jesus was Jewish...an oppressed minority. Tim is Welsh.
2. Jesus abandoned being a carpenter and Tim's acting isn't in any way wooden.
3. Jesus' family was cast out of an inn for him to be born in a stable. Tim was conceived in a Travelodge car park.
4. Tim's not the messiah, but he is a very naughty boy.
5. Jesus was a visionary. Tim went to Specsavers.
6. Jesus walked on water. Tim is highly buoyant.
7. Jesus spent 40 days in the wilderness. Tim once did a month -long residency in Rhyl.
8. Jesus came to prominence aged 32. Tim turned 32 this year. Spooky.
9. Jesus fed the starving with loaves an fishes. Tim is allergic to shellfish and avoids carbs, so would inevitably do the same.
10. Jesus' mother was the Madonna. Tim has all of Madonna's albums, except 'Vogue' which is rubbish.